Programs for student and graduates
Who are we looking for?
Young people are always welcome to us
We are looking for students of the Alexander Dubček University in Trenčín – Faculty of Special Technology:
- being interested in the defence and civil engineering industry;
- having active computer skills;
- having analytical skills and technical thinking;
- being engaged and proactive;
- being flexible, independent, and result-oriented
Our offer for students
Start your career with us
Internship for students
Professional internship for students – active participation in activities of specific departments of our companies according to the student’s interest.
Excursions in companies belonging to the MSM GROUP according to the student’s interest.
Bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral theses
Students are able to prepare the practical part of their thesis in one of the companies belonging to the MSM GROUP.
- Choose / define the topic of your thesis in cooperation with your supervisor.
- Send the title / topic of your thesis to: Veronika.Turkova@msmholding.sk
- Upon the responses of the departments of the addressed companies, we will inform you about the acceptance or proposal / modification of the topic and implementation options.
- In case of a positive response, we will invite you to a meeting where we will jointly define the form and scope of cooperation and the final topic.
- You will be required to provide us with the following information at the meeting:
- the presumed content of the thesis;
- the focus of the practical part (subject and object of the research, as well as the survey, analysis, testing, measures etc.);
- the concept of cooperation (meetings, voluntary work, distribution of questionnaires, etc.)
- Please, observe the agreed consultation dates.
Competitions for students
Send us the title / topic of your thesis in the field of defence and civil engineering. If we choose it and you prepare your thesis in any of the companies belonging to the MSM GROUP, you can win a valuable prize.
In case of interest for the professional internship, excursion, thesis preparation, competition and the like, please contact us by e-mail set to the following address: